Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bomag BW211D-3 info

AdamsExcavating · 2025-10-21 13:27

Looking for a schematic or a table for electrical and fuse panel on a bw211d3. And also some direction on the drum only driving/spinning, no matter the drive selection switch it doesn’t seem to change, nor the wheels drive.

Replies5
  1. #1Vetech632025-10-21 16:26

    Are you saying the rear wheels aren't driving?

  2. #2AdamsExcavating2025-10-21 19:19

    Correft, went to pull on trailer today and no matter the position of the selection switch, the drum would just spin.

  3. #3Vetech632025-10-21 19:24

    I have a hydraulic schematic for that machine. Pull the drain plug on the rear differential and see if there is any metal in it. You could have a broken rear axle or a stripped drive motor shaft

  4. #4mg23612025-10-22 04:39

    For the electrical schematic, supply the machine's serial number and I'll see what I can dig up.

  5. #5Jonathan7112025-11-02 08:39

    Hey Adam, You can try looking or asking for a manual here Bomag downloads