Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bomag BW80-ADH2 wiring diagram needed

anilde2010 · 2023-07-12 06:14

Hey guys, we bought an old BW80 roller and there are kits of electrical issues. Does anyone have the wiring diagram that they can share? Thanks in Advance. Email: [email protected]

Replies5
  1. #1mg23612023-07-12 12:04

    Will need a machine serial number.

  2. #2anilde20102023-07-13 15:42

    The nameplate is damaged so it’s very difficult to make out the numbers. This is what we can make out 101460420507. See if this resembles a serial number for this roller. Thanks for your help

  3. #3mg23612023-07-14 04:55

    That serial number is correct. Check your messages.

  4. #4bungabunga2025-01-28 05:31

    Hi I'm looking for a wiring diagram for the bomag roller BW 80 AD serial number is 101462091259. Also if you know of a quick fix, the vehicles neutral start proximity switch is clicking on and off, I've replaced the switch, bridged it and it still click, also the LED flashes on the circuit board (image attached) to the same time as the clicks. I'm at a loss with this problem. Please help

  5. #5mg23612025-01-28 12:03

    Welcome to HEF bunga ! Check your messages.