Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bomag BW80 won’t move on semi rough terrain

anilde2010 · 2023-07-18 21:52

Hey Guys, I have a Bomag BW80 ADH2. When the hydraulic oil is cold, the machine is working fine, forward and backward in any terrain. When the hydraulic oil heats up, it doesn't want to move forward nor backward on uneven terrain. I just replaced all the hydraulic oil and the filter and still the same issue. By chance, does anyone have the service repair manual for this roller? Any ideas? Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1anilde20102023-07-24 22:21

    Problem resolved. 1) hydraulic travel pump was removed and pump internals were polished to provide a proper sealing surface. Roller works like new 2) brake solenoid coil is trash. It’s getting power and stroking the solenoid when theirs is no pressure, but it’s too weak to move the solenoid when there is pressure. I swapped the vibration coil until I can source one.

  2. #2Diesel Dave2023-07-24 23:20

    Good to hear ! Thanks for following up , thumbs up