Have a machine ser# 901583251838 Is it possible for the park brake to not apply? Do not normally deal with rollers but assume it would be hydraulic release and spring applied but customer is stating machine will roll on its own when park is engaged and have to cycle switch several times to get machine to start. Would like a little bit of a theory of operations before I head to size with no info.
It may be that I'm a little slow, but, what model number?
Your not slow, I just forgot that part. Model is BW211 D-40
Any help in here
@heymccall thanks. Wound up buying a pdf book online and after looking through it I told them to just bring it to the shop. It is sitting on lowboy already so it is just as easy to drag it off at our shop as it is theirs