Wanted to leave the job and go out in the boat I have not used all year. Wrap things up and leave. Get to hardware store 45 minutes away near my house. Turn the truck off and see it is my big wad of keys not the job set. ointhead OK where is the small job set? Search with nil for luck Thought I will get them in the morning but can't remeber if I hoisted the gang boxes with the Lull Then thought if I don't go back I will worry all night:spaz Decide skip the boat and run back Get to the job to see I did hoist the gang boxes up. BUT I left the darn thing running in the firehouse we are building.:Banghead:Banghead:Banghead It had 40 gallons and I guess would have idled all night
Awesome!!!! :drinkup I did something like that one time to see if I put an A/C panel back on a Dresser 970C. I did.
Man...you really was in a hurry to leave the job and get to the boat!
One morning I went out to a stockpile, that my son had been carting from the day before, for another load. I shut the truck off, but could still hear an engine running. There was the loader idling away, so I rang him and asked him if there was any reason for the loader to be still running and there was silence on the other end of the phone. That was nearly two years ago and it is still running fine, so it didn't hurt it, just used up a bit extra fuel. Rn'R.
I have a toyota prius for the wife to drive. It starts and stops the motor on it's own. Got up the other morning and while waiting for coffee to brew heard a motor running. Went outside and there it was running along and shutting down on it's own. It is all pushbutton and she must not have pushed power off when she returned from bingo!
Am bone head move! Last nught I was watering the flowers. I left the hose hooked on the tailgate of a truck. Well this morning I left for work Got to the first stop sign and woman was blowing ther horn and in the oncoming lane. I looked and didn't see anything and had only a few coolers and a battery in the truck so I knew not much could be flying out. Continue to the deli and the woman pulls in and said I was dragging a long hose . She said it fell off 1/4 mile back ointhead I had no clue yet what she was talking about, duh! I drove back anyway and saw the hose. I then realized what I did.
You need a a vacation or a few days off. You should take that boat somewhere for 2 or 3 days before you hurt yourself.
I agree, but DO NOT get in a hurry and FORGET to: tie down the boat and latch the trailer hitch.
Or put the bung in be for put in the water:drinkup
Well!!! That was a wee bit sarcastic... no wounder there was silence... :lmao OCR...
safe it is in the water in the back yard. ointhead
Ah, that's good. Only problem you seem to have lately...is getting in it! :Banghead
Funny stuff!
I was going to work 7-11 tomorrow but now I may just take a day off summer is going fast and the other half is getting
LoL...if "she who must be obeyed" begins to look like this you better get in the boat! (with her of course)
"Always keep the kitchen happy" a quote from fingers the D8 OPERATOR
I got to admit I could not find a better person in anyway and I am spoiled. We never foght even after 9 years well may be for 30 seconds.:notworthy She makes the same as the president last year so she don't need me for much.