Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bootheal Returned As North Island!

Bootheal · 2023-12-21 14:35

Hello again and Merry Christmas. Long story on trying to get back after the forum did an upgrade or blackout or something…. When I first registered as Bootheal, I had another email account through Hughesnet. Fiber became available so we left Hughesnet and got another email address. When the big reset on the forum came, my information didn’t match and I assumed that blocked me from getting logged in. I put several notes asking asking for help getting the account straightened up but apparently no one ever checked those messages. So, got busy and let it go. Tried a few times in between to get reconnected without registering again. Gave up and here we are.

Replies6
  1. #1Tones2023-12-21 15:22

    Welcome home.

  2. #2Bootheal2023-12-21 15:26

    Thank you. Probably should have done this months ago but my hardheaded kicked in…. I can’t offer much but really like reading the comments.

  3. #3skyking12023-12-21 16:38

    Welcome back Mr. Kotter.

  4. #4Bootheal2023-12-21 17:28

    I remember both of you. Thanks for the welcome.

  5. #5Bootheal2023-12-21 17:30

    Not a fan of the ‘new improved’ site yet but surely can catch on.

  6. #6digger242j2023-12-22 19:10

    Through the magic of the Admin Control Panel, Bootheal should be back to his old self. At least I hope so...