Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bosch GLL 150 E and LR3 Receiver

redneckracin ยท 2023-01-22 11:58

So I have a Bosch GLL 150 E laser and an LR3 receiver. The problem is my receiver no longer makes a loud enough tone to be useful. If I am not looking directly at the display. I can't tell if I am on grade or not. I attempted to get my unit repaired with no help from Bosch. I also purchased an LR10 receiver but it only works to about 1 foot from the sending unit. Does anyone know if there is a way to repair the speaker on the LR3 or what a compatible receiver would be for the sensing unit? I don't want to buy a new system if it's not needed.

Replies3
  1. #1redneckracin2023-01-30 10:59

    All right, So I put an email into Bosch and I'm a bit ticked off. The receiver is no longer in production and its the only receiver to work with that laser. So, I think I'm going to look at another company just because the bad taste in my mouth. I have been considering stepping up to a single slope TopCon laser. Anyone have any thoughts? It looks like for around $700 I can get a unit and receiver. I already have a grade rod and a tri-pod so thats no big deal.

  2. #2Tim Burke2025-08-26 19:58

    I know this is old, but did you ever get a solution? Bosch is zero help.

  3. #3redneckracin2025-08-26 20:16

    None what so ever. Model was discontinued and I said to hell with them. I bought a better Topcon unit with single slope capability. I may never use the slope feature but bosch wasn't get another nickel for a laser from me.