I have a Bosch fuel pump used on a komatsu PC240-6 S/N:K30798 The engine is a SA6D102-1 (cummins clone) and for a reason that I ignore, the pump body was changed and no body kept the genuine number that was on the old body (factory number). All I have now is a Komatsu part number of the pump assembly: 6736-71-1110 Is it possible to get the genuine Bosch number of the pump. So the diesel shop will determine the necessary settings required. By the way if someone has a similar machine with a similar pump please send a photo of the pump number.
Are you sure its a Bosch? might be a Denso Or Zexel.. I'll look regardless..
I called EVERYONE I know.. NO LUCK.. Googled my A off and still no luck.. Called Bosch Central, in Chicago.. no luck.. Its not like I didn't try.. you have ALL THE #'s YOU NEED.. but Komatsu wont give it up.. I feel your pain>> if it was me at the fuel shop.. I'd be scratching my head too.. Tell'um the pumpguy said.. run the full fuel screw in till it touch's the band and back it out 1/2 turn.. and leave the speed screw alone..!! It can be adjusted on the machine.. [speed screw] The lock band is set there for a reason.. so you don't overfuel the pump.. by more than 20%.. IF in fact you DO FIND THE #.. PLEASE LET ME KNOW.. I'd love to write it in my "SUPER SECRET" book.. Lol