I was wondering if anybody knows where I could find used bottom rollers, I need 6 or so, for a jd 690b. The pn# AT38206. Also how could you find out what else this roller fits on? Are there repair kits anywhere? How often does anyone check the 90wt in them?
I don't remember if they cross to anything else, maybe one of the CAT excavators, but there's lots of them available. Newer number is AT186521 http://www.machinerytrader.com/list/partssearch.aspx?partnum=at38206 Tractor Zone for instance shows 600 in stock? Popular item. Wouldn't bother trying to repair one, not worth the trouble. Also wouldn't bother checking oil, but that's just me. Basically if they're low on oil they're leaking and need rebuilt, back to not worth the trouble. Good luck, Lanway
Thanks for the info. What you say makes sense about checking the oil, I guess if I see one weeping I'll fill it to get a little extra out of it. Thanks