Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bought me a 1962 D4

DPete ยท 2013-06-23 14:26

Some of you have already seen it on the ACMOC site, wife says " Just what you need, another toy " :cool2 kind of pristine for 51 years old, haven't got it to the shop yet to tinker. Factory direct start and Johnson bar, forward and reverse in 1st thru 4th, Cat hydraulics w/ Dakota angle dozer, one aux hyd valve plumbed to the rear.

Replies7
  1. #1shopguy2013-06-23 15:22

    Nice find looks just like the d4d I had except for the blade cyl. setup.

  2. #2bushcat2013-06-23 21:16

    very nice find

  3. #3glenlunberg2013-07-07 23:37

    It looks good. I think you can easily finish lots of work with that machine. How much did you purchase that?

  4. #4Oxbow2013-07-08 00:43

    Sweet DPete!

  5. #5D6 Merv2013-07-08 01:55

    Now you just need to find a cat 40 scoop to go behind her :drinkup

  6. #6Steve Frazier2013-07-08 17:30

    Geez!! Another wake up call to my stage in life! A machine younger than me finds its way to "Old Iron", this after I start hearing some of my favorite songs being played on the "Oldies" stations. I guess I better order some Geritol.... Machine does look good for its age..... just like me lol!!

  7. #7D4E SA2013-07-28 21:32

    I just happen to have a Murray 3 yard scraper that would look good behind that D4 that I would sell. I had it at Mike MCs play day. I had bought it for my D2 but its a little big. My D4E pulled it with no problem.