I have a F1L 210D on a 4" Gorman Rupp water pump, Spun a rod bearing and broke a piston ring, I need help locating a Con Rod Rod bearing (not sure what undersize yet) Gasket set. I found some parts at 1 place but I want to price check them a little, they wanted $350 for the rod, $75 rings and $150 for the gasket set.... I would also consider another motor if someone has one. I would also like any used parts as the whole damned pump isn't worth $2500 Edit: serial number is 7935950 Pj
Can I please get a moderator to change the title of the thread to "blown" ? Lol, stupid auto correct Pj
Try 800-220-2700 Engine Distributors. They arent going to be dirt cheap, but they will have the parts.
I have a Deutz 210D that broke it's governor and somebody took apart the injector, it's been sitting in my shed for five years, it's free if you can find a way to pick it up. I'm about 10 miles north of the Sumas Washington USA border in Mission BC Canada. If it were built in the USA there would be no import tarrif for you, but built in Germany or France you may have import tarrifs ?? Originally from BC Telephone repeater site 24 volt genset, last used for Amateur Radio repeater site genset