Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Brad @ Quicktrax

dirtmonkey ยท 2014-03-21 16:14

What happened to Brad at Quicktrax of Texas ? I called looking for tracks and was told he no longer works there. So , I decided to go a ahead and speak with some one else and wow! *** !! This dude didn't even know what a CTL was !! Severely disappointed.

Replies3
  1. #1mitch5042014-03-23 23:10

    That's a shame, Brad had it all in one sock.

  2. #2shorgan2014-03-31 09:58

    Agreed

  3. #3TX Track Man2016-02-27 12:05

    Guys, I appreciate the kind words. I left QuickTrax in the first part of 2014. The owner sold and a lot of new faces at that place. Somehow I ended up at HeavyQuip in Houston. I guess selling parts for yellow iron is in my blood. I'll start chiming in on things from time to time to help you old farts out! Thanks, Brad.