Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bradco pallet fork rating????

WBC ยท 2014-11-23 19:52

Could anyone tell me the "weight rating" or weight capacity" on a set of Bradco pallet forks for a skid-steer with a model #PFHBC and serial #22747?? Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1TriHonu2014-11-23 23:51

    The carriage should be a Category 2, however the carriage could have shipped with a number of different forks on it. The forks are designed for a specific weight rating. Bradco sells forks rated from 3300# to 6600#. See http://www.paladinattachments.com/Product-Details/219/Pallet-Forks Your best bet is to contact Paladin and ask. My original set was rated for 4000# and I picked up a set of 66" forks that are significantly heavier. You may be able to ball park you forks by comparing the width, thickness and length to similar replacement Cat 2 forks. I never checked the forks for any identification marks since they are rated for more than my machine can lift.

  2. #2WBC2014-11-24 19:13

    My forks are 42" long, 4" wide, 1 3/4" thick, and the carriage is 45 3/4" wide. I tried to call the place that you give me there, got put on hold forever and give up. Thanks for the help