hi, sorry if I open this thread, I do not know if it is relevant to the forum, you know the brand mecalac, I think the French, what do you think of these multifunction machines, an innovation or an illusion, are robust and reliable someone uses them? defects that have, are agile and maneuverable manegevoli with ease, appearance opinions and testimonials from those who have them and use in the field thanks https://youtu.be/Xu441ZK03X4 https://youtu.be/7_T5-U_KyJE
Yes they are designed and built in France. I am not operator but Mecalac excavators are recognized as powerful machines with exceptional lifting capabilities. Some say they are complex to operate but once the operator is used with the controls they can perform work like with no other machine. Most Mecalac operators don't want to go back on another OEM machine afterthat. In France, Mecalac has about a 60% market share for wheeled excavators below 12tons.
I know I'm not applying this to the thread - but I've got a Cat 318 excavator SN BCN 02225 it has a EID on the security pad in the cab and the number is 179. the local cat dealer won't help. The alt was recent - a few weeks ago - and not charging. its a four wire alt. the mechanic who changed the alt. told the operator to jump one of the wires, I assume to energize the field. they are having to do this every day - could some body help us? This is a wonderful forum. thank you all. Richard Beard ASE Master Medium - Heavy Truck
Love the Mecalac machines, a friend and I inquired as to distribution rights here in the US and they responded that they wanted to concentrate on European sales for now. Oh well.
thanks for your timely intervention for your opinions and experiences, I presume that they are so positive as final response, unvested defects not recommended purchase or use, including in agriculture and forestry, as a machine service for a farm or a farm believe it will be useful to carry out maintenance work or something? thanks in advance to those who will have the patience to answer and provide additional information and impressions to the next https://youtu.be/fdfCVu-6uwc
Hello , yes , I can agree with others before me that the modern Mecalac excavators are a good investment . They are reliable and multi functional . I know contractors who have several units working day in day out . Have a nice day . The Netherlands , johan7
Mecalec are an excellent tool and the subject of much discussion often, on a few other forms i'm a member of - they also have quite a range of machines!!