Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bridgework

Lugghead ยท 2009-07-05 18:36

Here's the rig I've been running for the last 3 months..............What a joy it is to be working with carpenters and masons

Replies10
  1. #1Turbo218352009-07-05 18:59

    Could be worse, you could have iron workers throwing spud wrenches at ya

  2. #2Lugghead2009-07-05 19:40

    Actually................I had to work with the rod busters for about 2 weeks ............ LOL Here's the signal chart I gave em (It was the only way they would give me the right signals :Banghead

  3. #3td25c2009-07-05 20:28

    I like working with carpenters & concrete boys to Lugghead.It takes everyone to get a bridge built.It looks like you got to pour some concrete with the terex crane.I like the signal chart.

  4. #4Nac2009-07-05 21:45

    What is that a 45T unit?

  5. #5Buckethead2009-07-05 23:17

    Lugghead I saved a copy of that signal chart. Just to brush up on the signals, of course.

  6. #6Lugghead2009-07-05 23:21

    its a 55t rig.........

  7. #7DigDug2009-07-06 21:29

    where can I buy that sign chart? thanks:beatsme

  8. #8Lugghead2009-07-06 21:38

    You could try right clicking on it and saving the image. Then, you can print it from your printer. Once you save it as a .jpg the possibilities are endless...........

  9. #9Lugghead2009-07-28 21:29

    got moved to the demo crew.........new crew, different rig......

  10. #10Lugghead2009-07-28 21:31

    You can always tell when you are working in a good neighborhood by the Hennessey billboards............:Banghead