Are there any of you guys out there? In recent years, I've taken the time to go through brochures and catalogs picked up over the years and discovered hundreds of duplicates. I would prefer to exchange with other collectors than stick the stuff on eBay. One particular brochure I'm trying to find is this RH 40-F piece. If anybody can help, please let me know?
Here it goes again . I had thousands of sales lit from everybody . I had every cat sheet from 1968 to 2000 , sales lit for terex titan , Allis chambers , Fiat allis , You name it I had it . THat collection was my pride and joy and now the bad . During my divorce I left my home and when I came to get my stuff It was all gone . All I was left with was my truck and my dog .
You got by OK. All I had left was my photo cut out of a wedding picture with a butcher knife thru my head pinning to the other wise empty wall. Turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me.
Man; that's harsh, but is textbook feminine rage. Actually, I'm surprised she didn't go after the truck first! Please don't say you also had a collection of scale models?