Hyundai robex lc280, 1990, pilot controls. So doing some road work out in my woods and bashed the boom on a tree and broke the code 61 to jic fitting off the bucket cylinder. Not a big deal except it kept shooting fluid out of it, without using the joystick. Now I have blown hoses many times attached to cylinders and granted they **** when you activate the cylinder but just drip if you dont. Would this be something in the control valve thats sticking or any other ideas?
Normal. I carry steel caps and plugs for just such an occasion.
That’s how Korean open center hydraulics work. Perfectly normal. A feature of the creature.
I have a few of those caps too. My best fountain spewed out across an amtrak engine doing 70 MPH, a fine fog across his windshield. Never heard about it but it seemed to take forever to get that shut down.
Thanks guys wasnt sure if it was right, thanks for the info