It rain enough yesterday that the 3 month buring ban has been lifted. Time to go to work! A few pics of burning some brush piles with the old Daewoo.
Nice teepee fire you got going---actually, it looks more like a wigwam. Have fun open season burning. And keep the great pictures and stories coming, man.
Time to dig a hole and bury the ashes and remaining wood. Here are a couple of videos
nice pics In a couple weeks I will be burning but not until we see some snow. Nice pictures.
Burning No burning allowed where I am. Tree huggers got that all shut down. Can barely cook my hamburgers on the grill without some blowback. Seriously, I think we should be able to burn stuff, it's the most efficient way to get rid of it, and a lot of fun to light up the big bonfire. In the old days we could burn some of the wood demo debris too, and trees that came down. Now, forget about it.
We can't burn anything over 3" and after the first of the year, we can't burn anything. The only people that will be issued burn permits are homowners doing work on there own property.
edit
Townships around here are starting to get pretty stringent on burning. Hopefully this winter I'll be burning. I have over a mile of road to build for a development. The logger is clearing the road now. I just have to take care of the stumps and tops.
Nice job, I am just waiting for my burning permit and I will be doing the same. What a great way to clean up. I plan on using my jcb 1400 for the job, I hope it will live up to the task as yours has.