Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

BSD 442 Ford 755 Ford 5000 tractor telehandler forklift motor compression chevk

Mountainmover · 2018-09-29 04:25

Hi. I’m needimg to do a compression check on a BSD 442 or Ford 256 Diesel tractor engine. I borrowed my friends compression test kit for tractors. I’m clueless as to how to set up the adapter. Not sure the kit even has one. See attached kit pic. I’ve removed all 4 injectors. I can’t find anything online about this. Any advice? Specs? Part to order? Thanks!

Replies1
  1. #1thepumpguysc2018-09-29 06:34

    That's just your basic CAV injector found in 90% of perkins/ford engines.. The kit u have is the smaller "glow plug" kit.. The adaptor u need is>> TU-15-11A Lang M21.. OR u can make one from an old injector.. OR buy the "big kit" from H. Freight.. I "think" it has 1 in it.. If your gonna make 1.. give me a shout.. I'll tell ya how.. But its pretty self explanitory