Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bucket

Hstart ยท 2024-05-26 20:48

Hey guys I have this bucket left on my property and I want to sell it but I'm sure what it goes to can anyone help tell me what this went on or fits thanks guys

Replies3
  1. #192U 34062024-05-26 21:48

    Looks like it could be a Weldco Beales 50 series. Think its the same as a John Deere 50 or 60. Need better measurments. Spacing between the ears on the inside, along with the diameter of the open pin boss and the approximate distance from the center of that pin boss to the center of that notch. I've got a cheat sheet I'll try to remember to check tomorrow.

  2. #2Tugger22024-05-26 22:53

    Looks like a decent bucket off a mini exc of some make. You might want to look a little deeper where it came from ,theres probably some poor guy missing his bucket not far from you.

  3. #3skyking12024-05-27 01:56

    In picture 1, measure across the inside of the mounting plates for width. Picture 2, measure from the back of the rounded opening to the end where the wedge goes near the bottom of the same plate. Measure the pin diameter a little better, with the tape butted to one edge and reaching across the diameter. With those 3 things we can get pretty close.