i am still looking for a cylinder for my thumb on the 130. been looking on ebay and google and can't really find anything, i have found some boom and stick cylinders from a couple 200 and 300 machines that are getting scrapped, but no bucket cylinders (plus these would be way too big). i think that a bucket cylinder the size i already have will be just the right size for the job and the tabs already welded to the machine (just eyeballing from the cylinder that already on my bucket). i think i can make one fit from a 120 or a 130 machine. anyone out there have an extra cylinder they would want to get rid of? the pin dimeter is ~2". thanks!
I think mine is a prince hydaulics unit, it was fairly cheap. Keep in mind that im talking about a mini but should be easy to find one to fit your app. I think a smaller cylinder is the way and turn down the pressure so that the bucket can overcome the thumb, this will keep you from cracing your stick.
Did you try Bailey Hyd? http://www.baileynet.com/
i have a few cylinders off of daewoo's and liebherr's give me a measurement or two and i will see if anything is close
cylinder I horse traded a hydraulic thumb with cylinder, it came off a big machine, probrably a 50-60,000 lb machine. I will take $400 for the whole thing, but Im afraid the shipping will kill you