Hope I'm not starting out with a stupid question. Just bought a new to me NH 575E Bcakhoe Loader and was wondering if most front/rear buckets and attachments were compatible across machines or if they have to be bought machine specific? I could see myself wanting to add a ripper and thumb to the backhoe and a root rake/grapple on the loader end. It will be a few weeks before my machine arrives so I don't even have it here to measure and finding specs on it are like non existent. I don't want to start ordering manuals until I get the tractor and see what comes with it. I'm hoping it will at least have an owners manual stuffed somewhere in the cab.
There aren't really any stupid questions (except the people who ask the same question over and over, hoping for a different answer the 50th time ). And no, the manufacturers don't standardize attachments, that would make it too easy, and too cheap. You can buy a quick coupler to put standard skidsteer attachments on it, but, be careful, a 575 is capable of putting 3 or 4 times the pressure on a grapple that a skidsteer is. You can destroy it while trying not to.