Hello, I am brand new to the forum. I just picked up a ** 50H. I was wondering if anyone knew what other Manufacturer's backhoe buckets will fit this machine, if any? I would like to get a narrower bucket for the backhoe for when I need to dig trenches for electric and water lines. I don't need a 24" wide bucket to run a 1.5" water line from the well casing to the foundation. Hopefully someone knows this information because the local ** dealer only wanted to sell me a new bucket at the cost of $1,400.00. Thanks for reading.
Welcome to the forum Buickspec6231. Not sure what else may fit the ** but have a look at the you tube video bowen put up on the "case bucket thread" I have on there. It's a doozy.
I'm not sure but the John Deer's seem to be similar. You'd have to take a few measurements and shop around for a second hand one.
Thanks for the input guys. I will keep my eye out for some used buckets to get measurements of or try to find that info online somewhere. I do like the trenching fang idea. Might have to try to get a hold of some old snow plow cutting blades for some cheap heavy hard steel and fab something up. Doesn't look like you need a guy down on the ground with a bar to knock the dirt out like with a small backhoe bucket. ~Dan