Been a while sense I've posted here and I want to thank many of you who gave me advice and guidance on my JCB. First last year about a month before he passed I had it over at my FIL's place doing some work for him. While there the water pump went and I got a little hot. Drove to JCB in Fargo ND (90 miles) then next morning only to be told at 10AM "that as of 8AM we are no longer a JCB dealer, sorry, can't help you". Next closest dealer is the other way about 180 miles from my place near the Twin Cities. So I ordered a pump online and got the tractor running but was showing low oil pressure. Then my FIL wound up in the hospital and then died right after the 4th. Well between getting him buried and helping out my MIL and putting up hay I didn't get anything else done until late OCT. Was going to pay to have it hauled to my place because of steering issues but the weather never wanted to cooperate. So this spring I drove it the 8 miles home fighting the steering all the way. Didn't have much need for it till about 2 weeks ago. As per advice here I pulled and cleaned a hydraulic strainer and now have really good steering. Have done a few small jobs here on the farm and I'm ready to dig a few small rocks (about 4feet across) our of a BIL's fields before he fall tills. Anyway, thanks to all who gave advice on where to find parts, engine make, the hydraulic strainer and in general how to use it when I first bought it. Rick
Sorry to hear about your lost