Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bucket Truck

L Bowers ยท 2021-01-18 22:08

Hi everyone I am in northern Ca. first time doing this so I have an old bucket truck and the bucket now only moves one way is there anyone that has any experience with a similar problem. I believe it is a telsta a28 lift

Replies2
  1. #1Delmer2021-01-19 11:49

    Electric joystick in the bucket? "on off" or feathered hydraulic control? Which function only moves one way? Usually you're looking at a loose connection somewhere in the arm, could be a bad solenoid on the hydraulic control, more than that is above my pay grade. But give us a little more to go on and see what somebody knows.

  2. #2L Bowers2021-01-19 12:50

    Thanks for the reply I will check that out. I have to wait until this weekend so my son can crawl around on it so I am open to all information this is all new to me, Thanks again Terrby