Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

FNG from NC

JS Myers ยท 2021-02-03 09:07

Hey y'all! Not an equipment owner, but I do have an interest in in the heavy equipment field. About 6 months ago I started working for an attachment manufacturer and came here looking to educate myself as much as possible. I did spend 8 years in a factory putting together track frames, wrapping tracks, mounting main frames to track frames and building booms for the "Big Yellow & Big Orange" (I'm sure y'all can figure that one out). Y'all have a good forum here, and I'm glad y'all let me be a part of it. Hopefully I can contribute to the community.

Replies7
  1. #1mg23612021-02-03 12:33

    Kernersville eh? Welcome to HEF JS !

  2. #2JS Myers2021-02-03 13:59

    That's the one! Thanks!

  3. #3funwithfuel2021-02-03 15:20

    Welcome.

  4. #4Coaldust2021-02-03 18:52

    Aloha, New Guy. Good to have you aboard.

  5. #5Steve Frazier2021-02-03 20:55

    Thanks for joining us!

  6. #6Truck Shop2021-02-03 21:48

    howdy

  7. #7skyking12021-02-03 22:03

    Greetings