I'm still learning to operate my 753. The bucking problem is wearing me out. I know it is a "touch" thing. I'm just pushing small brush right now. I lowered the tire pressure to 60 psi hoping that might smooth the ride. Do i need to lower more or check into counterweights? I like the machine but it is beating me to death! Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks again.
try like 45psi and see how that helps also full throttle make the contorls alot easier and it just takes time to get a feel for the mchine those tires are only 10 16.5 they should only be at 45 psi unless you are runing severe duty tires and those you can run at a higher pressure just some tips
The 753 is the bumpiest, roughest skids I have ever operated. I hate them with a passion. I have operated about every size and brand, and have never gotten the feel for the 753. On other machines, it takes some skill, and feel to be smooth. Have patience, take your time. The more seat time you get, the better you will get.
My recommendation is get a bigger machine. Or a 763 at least. If neither of those work, try a suspension seat if you dont have one.
Keep your arms on the arm rests and operate the levers with your wrists. do not push them all the way forward untill you get use to them. Practice been smooth and speed will come along as you get use to the machine. Remember small movements with the controls. If this don't help see if you can find another 753 and compare the ride. That will tell you if it is the machine or you. Dwan
another thing are your steering levers loose that would cause that problem also a pintle arm loose would make it creep and buck also because it rounds the shaft and may have a good grip and then slip also if its not that bad then it may be in the begging id check that pop the cab and stright in you can follow the steering linkage adn they are right on top of the hydrostat
i am not sure how you run it but if you make fast abrupt movement the skidsteer will buck but if you use steady movements and let it come to a stop before moving in the other direction will help a little bit (if that makes any sense at all) ok if it doesnt make sence lets say your moving dirt across a field and you are goin as fast as the loader will go and as you are moving you raise the boom and dump the bucket while you are coming to a stop... and you then slam it in to reverse and the loader will buck... if i am understanding what you are saying..