Im still learning how to post pictures.Heres afew Bucyrus Erie Machines.The ,22B dragline,15B,and the 10B are mine.The 22B backhoe is one I saw in the bush near Atlin BC. Ill try some more later
10B Recovery Heres one of my 10B coming home.Thats a 25B in there to.I don't know if I should stop there or go for a 30B.Ill have to ask my wife.
Man, surely you know better than to do that! those are some nice machines, do you work them, or just collect and restore them? My brother in law made a living with a 15-B, 2 22-Bs, and a 30-B, until last year. He still takes a few jobs, but not full time since he turned 78.
Hi Mitch At this point im just collecting.Restoration is still just an expensive dream.I still work with the Americans doing some pile driving and clam jobs.Id love to find a dragline job for the 22B,but everone wants excavators to dig for them.The best thing about acquiring these machines is the old timers ive met in the process .
They are dissapearing fast, it used to be if you go to the central valley here you would see a drag line sitting out in a field or along side the irrigation ditches still being used, but like you said they are all being replaced by the excavator. Are these machines free to a good home or running what's the back store? Good Luck
Seems everone wants at least 200/ton for them,which makes collecting expensive.the 15B 22B and the 25B are running.One of the 10Bs limps along.I used to use the 15B for sorting waste materials from our jobs and the odd small pile driving job.I finally had to modernize with an excavator for that work.