Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bucyrus Erie 30B Yarder

JTL ยท 2011-02-13 00:44

Came across this old jewel sitting along side the road today while on a snowmobile trip. If we'd have know the road had been plowed up to the 3 mile all winter, we would have drove, insted of burning up our hi-faxes and overheating our sleds on the ice, dirt and mud. Live and learn!

Replies16
  1. #1JTL2011-02-13 00:48

    Here's a couple more, and a shot of the shovel.

  2. #2Contract Logger2011-02-13 00:54

    Nice find! AND painted like a Thunderbird no less.....

  3. #3JTL2011-02-13 12:35

    I always find that funny when someone paints up a machine to look like something else. I've seen that alot up here. 98 Link Belts painted like Skagits or Madills. I guess its nice to have dreams! This machine used to be owned by DABCO Logging of Kamiah, ID, who have long since dreamed their way into Thunderbird land. They now run a TSY 50 and two TMY 50's.

  4. #430byarder2012-03-29 15:35

    Does anyone know much about the 30b yarder. We just purchased one and are looking for info. Were to get parts, line, ect. I have a picture on my phone of the yarder does anyone know home to get the picture off my phone onto here. Thanks

  5. #5SPMiller2012-03-30 18:04

    Great find, awesome shovel

  6. #630byarder2012-03-31 01:25

    Jtl were did you find the 30b at. Do you know who ownes it now.

  7. #7JTL2012-03-31 15:53

    It was up on the Bunco, north of Couer d Alene. I have no clue who owns it.

  8. #830byarder2012-04-03 12:27
  9. #930byarder2012-04-03 12:35
  10. #10Keck2012-04-06 16:02

    Currently I own both pieces of iron. They are both for sale.

  11. #1130byarder2012-04-08 22:51

    Keck....how long have you owned the 30b? Have you had to do much work to it? What are you asking for each machine?

  12. #12STAFFORD2012-04-10 00:32

    Cool pic with your M8/1000? infront of a deere shovel. Thanks for sharing, got one just like it and love it!

  13. #13Keck2012-04-11 23:04

    I have owned them both for 2 years. $45k for the yarder and $74k for the shovel. I have replaced a couple of shafts and drive chains. They both have been pretty good machines. I also am selling a 2008 eaglet.

  14. #1430byarder2012-04-28 21:49
  15. #15Eric19752012-04-29 03:39

    How much do you want for the eaglet?

  16. #16wardo2012-06-10 16:28

    still for sale? can you send me specs and pics thx ward