Hello all I'm a newbie to heavy equipment, and I would love to hear opinions on Bucyrus Erie dynahoes. Thanks
I never ran one but they sure look tough.The one I was closest to over the years had a Detroit in it and sounded tough too.I would not consider them to be a "nimble" machine,at least from the look of them but they do look like they could take some abuse as you might expect from Bucyrus Erie.Ron G
Anybody have a spec sheet for a dynahoe 190 2wheel drive
Wander over here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Dynahoeowners/info
I have owned Dynahoe backhoes since 1995, and they are the toughest machines around. They are the best machine for use with a hydraulic hammer, a wonderful for street and utility work. Like all machines they have their place, they were designed for heavy demanding work in a urban environment and have lived up to their task. They are not designed for or well suited for off road applications such as soft under footing, around houses etc... They are heavy, tough and powerful and great in the proper application. I own 2-290's, a 490 and a 490K and use them with hammers, on street and road work, site development work and most of all for water, sewer, electric, telephone and fiber work in the streets.
Can anyone help with finding parts for a 120 Dynahoe? Specifically looking for an axle and a gear that drives it??
I would start with these: http://www.joseph.com/Class_list.asp?Brand=Dynahoe&Type=Transmission+Parts http://www.minnpar.com For used parts you could try: Burg Implements 724-473-5098 Or Dave Laing 908-337-4157 What happened to yours, run out of oil? BTW you could start a new thread...
Thank you for the help it is greatly appreciated!! Sorry I couldn't figure out how to start a new thread. It didn't run out of oil, the splines sheared off and broke the spider gear.
Click on the button "Post New Thread" upper left. Give it a tittle and your topic. Let us know how how things work out.
We did not find the parts we were looking for. We are now looking to sell. I will start a new thread. Thanks for your help!