Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Buda HP217 distributor Delco remy 629n

jezow2010 · 2024-07-08 14:56

I know it is a long shot but does anyone have a Buda HP217 distributor around? The tag on it is delco remy 629N. It’s out of an old cleveland trencher. Water got under the cap and it is toast.

Replies8
  1. #1chidog2024-07-08 15:11

    Take it out and degrease it first then soak in some of the rust remover stuff. Lets see the pictures of the distributor.

  2. #2Tinkerer2024-07-08 16:16

    There is a 629H for sale eBay.

  3. #3jezow20102024-07-08 16:19

    Do you know if it’s the same guts or whatever? That one looks like a tang drives it ours has a gear.

  4. #4jezow20102024-07-08 16:20

    I will get some pictures when I get home tomorrow but trust me when I say it is gone lol

  5. #5jezow20102024-07-09 19:18
  6. #6jezow20102024-07-09 19:18
  7. #7terex herder2024-07-09 20:10

    I would agree with your assessment of the distributor condition.

  8. #8Joe H2024-07-14 18:38

    Send it to the Pakkis, they can fix it. Joe H