Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Workshop Manual – New Holland e18sr Mini Excavator

wintsway ยท 2024-07-05 23:04

Hello fellow operators, I have an issue with my mini excavator at the minute. The battery was flat, so I was jump starting. It was running and working fine, then after restarting, jumping in the seat and locking in the Safety isolator, I did have any operation of joysticks or travel. The strange part being the High-Speed light was dimly lit on the instrument panel after it would start. Engage the safety and the High speed light would fully illuminate? However still wouldnt allow any operation. The blade, PTO and boom slew (foot pedals) are all working with machine running. However, zero critical operation; movement and joysticks? I have a brand new battery fitted and found a small Green and white striped wire broken that seems to go to safety. This wire was rejoined however no change to fault? Any clues or anyone got a workshop manual they could share the electrical layout, so I can attempt to fault find the issue. Many thanks in advance, Jamie fellow digger.....

Replies0

No replies yet.