Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bulldozer flip

vit332 ยท 2011-11-28 14:57

Hello folks. found funny video - bulldozer flipped by pipelayers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA2tEZZ_5G8

Replies12
  1. #1Choker man2011-11-28 15:32

    Definitely a different way to flip a dozer over. Not too good on the focusing, but entertaining.

  2. #2Dobbada2011-11-29 19:04

    guess if you didnt have anything better to do

  3. #3707bulldogs2011-11-30 21:05

    That lead me to this which isn't so funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MXJOiKTaz4&feature=related Somebody is lucky to be alive.

  4. #4Buckethead2011-12-02 20:33

    Tractor gymnastics, lol. I like the fireworks shooting out of the machine at the end. All new machines should have that as standard. As for the second video with the farm tractors, I take it they don't have a lot to do in that town. I like how that guy sitting on the grass doesn't even get up.

  5. #5vit3322011-12-03 00:20

    That men demonstrates his boldness

  6. #6Jordon2011-12-03 09:50

    What brand of dozers are those in the first video?

  7. #7vit3322011-12-03 09:51

    Russian made CHETRA dozers

  8. #8thebighammer2011-12-03 18:52

    kind of reminds me of the leibherr demo ware they climed a tower and then spun the track frame around and set off fire work

  9. #9log frog2011-12-07 03:17

    Why would ya?

  10. #10mitch5042011-12-08 23:47

    My thought exactly.:drinkup

  11. #11rare ss2011-12-09 22:19

    I got afew pics of a 110t low loader on its side with a pipelayer on the back.. will post em up next week

  12. #12Dualie2011-12-14 00:34

    I would be more impressed if they could keep that thing running and lubricated all the way up side down.