Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bulldozer Movie Thread

MrMechanic ยท 2010-11-28 15:25

YouTube - Destroyed in Seconds - Bulldozer Rampage I thought this was insane. The amount of destruction a Bulldozer can do, is amazing. I just feel sorry the machine was done with =/ But if anyone has bulldozer vids, we could use this as a dedicated thread for them.

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies16
  1. #1PCSHAY2010-12-01 13:40

    I see you've started a thread for youtube videos under "dozers' and thought this was unique. It is a high drive D7 with an angle blade. What's unusual is that it has power cylinders on the c-frame to angle the blade! Like the old Case 1550 but never saw one on a CAT. Can't find anything about a maker or any others like it. Custom? Go to Youtube look up alwaysoffroad then the video Latest Contract or use this link; http://www.youtube.com/user/alwaysoffroad#p/u/19/EZ-WgZzVY9w

  2. #2D&GExcavating2010-12-03 00:43

    I see whats going on there. Normally those types of blade you have to adjust the angle manually by unpinning both sides and rotating it. They just set up some kinda hydraulics to move it.

  3. #3tonka2010-12-03 08:43

    dam if i picked up them "sleepers" (as you called them) and dumped them on that tool handler they would be all over the place...lol

  4. #4D&GExcavating2010-12-03 13:54

    I thought this was insane. The amount of destruction a Bulldozer can do, is amazing. I just feel sorry the machine was done with =/ But if anyone has bulldozer vids, we could use this as a dedicated thread for them.[/QUOTE] That poor old dozer. At least it was just a Komatsu right? :drinkup I can't believe they tried to stop it with brand new 657s. But hey it would've been kinda fun to get to drive a 657 all over town

  5. #5catmtl2010-12-04 15:22

    YouTube - Killdozer - opening and "trailer"

  6. #6PCSHAY2010-12-21 13:22

    This is my favorite dozer video even tho it's a bit blurry and black and white. It shows dozers going where nothing else can, slipping, sliding and falling but still going on. These old D6C machines are still being used in Calif altho they got cabs and straight blades in the 70s. I'd say they've earned their keep. The triple pull is great. And usually they're doing this next to massive flame fronts. Check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNz0xgw-1C0

  7. #7Festivephone2011-05-15 17:43

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bVfKS4MGPk&feature=channel_video_title

  8. #8Festivephone2011-05-15 17:49

    And heres part one of my Movie of a Cat D8 T. Part one is 720p and part 2 is in 1080p high definition. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFSeBzqcViY

  9. #9Festivephone2011-05-17 14:46

    [youtube]CFSeBzqcViY[/youtube] Tried to embed a video here and it dosnt work. Anyone know why?

  10. #10Festivephone2011-05-29 17:23

    Made this vid of a cat D6 R leveling dirt in 1 foot layers to be compacted by a roller on Friday http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1-7NdZQXRs

  11. #11Festivephone2011-06-04 13:31

    Heres a 1080p vid i made this week of a Cat D8T and D6R working together http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJE8Fe7oGk0

  12. #12Vantage_TeS2011-06-04 23:15

    That's the smalled 657 I've ever seen... Edit: the 627G is the only scraper to have the exhaust stack on the left and behind the intake, unless it's an auger in which case it's inline with the air intake. 657Gs have the stack on the right and ahead of the intake, which is in the middle. 637Gs have the stacks inline on the right, with the intake in front.

  13. #13Festivephone2011-07-05 16:20

    I made this time-lapse video of a D6 R leveling topsoil. be patient. it takes the dozer about 30 seconds to appear. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z51D79zEAAw

  14. #14Festivephone2012-06-21 15:19

    Made this video this week with my fantastic panasonic camcorder of a D6R. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umETDfctqok

  15. #15Festivephone2012-06-22 10:05

    Made a vid of the same dozer trying to get on the lowbed in the rain today . It kept slipping off the ramps but got on to the trailer 3rd attempt http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh2OGwQzL_E

  16. #16ih1002012-06-22 11:07

    Like D6's then, do you, Festive?