Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

burnout yer picture postin days might be over this is just a tease

hoeman600 ยท 2008-05-13 23:53

picts from the big move to pensy picts are from cali, nevada,utah & half of wyoming

Replies23
  1. #1hoeman6002008-05-14 00:02

    more and more. i might give up for now the hotels service sucks:bash

  2. #2hoeman6002008-05-14 00:20

    theirs a lot more but ive ben driven 15hrs need some sleep ointhead

  3. #3hoeman6002008-05-14 00:29

    ok just a couple more just think this is only one day

  4. #4Rockbreaker2008-05-14 00:57

    Always nice to have something to look at when travelling long distances And the pics are great as always

  5. #59420pullpan2008-05-14 08:09

    sweet .........

  6. #6jimmyjack2008-05-14 19:55

    nice pics, how far did you get with all the stopping to get pics:cool2

  7. #7Burnout2008-05-14 21:05

    Ha ha Sweet pictures man. But whats with everyone usin my name for their threads? I guess I'm gonna have to stop slackin off on the pic posting.

  8. #8stretch2008-05-14 21:24

    I think you have a reputation to defend! :notworthy

  9. #9Burnout2008-05-14 22:13

    I think I can do that. I just happened to stumble upon this in my travels today...

  10. #109420pullpan2008-05-14 22:13

    i talked to Hoeman600 throughout the day there will be more good pics to come .......

  11. #11bear2008-05-14 23:17

    Burnout everybodys pickin on ya. looks like yer gonna hafta pick up the pace on pictures! on another note where's countryboy? I hope Mrs. Cb don't have him henpecked yet . Not just him seems like most of our illustrious moderators and administrators have been somewhat absent. Don't mean to hijack the thread just wondering. Been awfull quiet is what i mean.

  12. #12JimBruce422008-05-15 05:12

    Cool pics Hoeman, Hope you're having a good safe drive back across the states:usa

  13. #13Burnout2008-05-15 23:50

    Don't worry.... I have a nice little collection of photo's sittin here just waitin to be posted. As for your drive Hoeman.... how's it goin? Got back to PA yet?

  14. #14Lashlander2008-05-16 01:45

    Ca. to Pa. Hope he packed his butt salve.

  15. #15bear2008-05-16 15:06

    :lmao :lmao :falldownlaugh

  16. #16stretch2008-05-16 15:26

    Time to go over to TGIF... And I'll let the guys fight this one out. :jerry

  17. #17bluemeate2008-05-16 16:33

    never really say this, but those are some amazing pictures..

  18. #18Bellboy2008-07-31 11:40

    It must have been hot when you took that one photo. Can see the heat waves.

  19. #19newbie2008-07-31 14:12

    That one pic of the dragline must be east of Rock Springs, WY about 30 miles or so. Driven by it a few times now.

  20. #20hoeman6002008-07-31 18:09

    yep thats the one:cool2

  21. #21surfer-joe2008-07-31 23:48

    I went by those same old Cat Athey-wagons yesterday myself. I've seen them sitting there for several years, don't look to be in bad shape.

  22. #22aocustom2009-01-09 13:53

    Its great to travel when you see these machines working. Great pictures. Keep it up for those of us who dont get away that much.

  23. #23sluggo2009-01-30 23:10

    The picture of the of the 992c parked with the other equipment, is somewhere by Carlin, NV ?..looks like an old Newmont machine. The pickup on the lowboy Trailer is somewhere by Elko, NV.. I seen on the trailer's mud flap (Le Garza Constr.) their out of Elko.