Ok....so maybe the grammar isn't correct... but I made ya look didn't I? I have some videos..... I am ready to be judged guys. Me loading a rock truck with my new Hitachi 450... ok maybe not to new.... 10060hrs on the clock.... but she runs good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64uJ8V7a3WY I went into work this Sunday.... decided to play around. And I took our D7R Series 2 for a rip. It's actually one of the smallest dozers I have run in awhile, but it was awesome. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64uJ8V7a3WY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btBfi6yf_-4 And one of me dinkin around with one of my favourite excavators. A Deere 992E out at Ritchie Brothers. I love this machine. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtZoLzuQTZQ And the second last 973 Cam.... outside view. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck10aGq_wp0
Well in this operator's opinion, you're quick, smooth, and clean. Buckets may not be heaping, but it looks like a shallow cut to grade so that's completely understandable.... I give you an A+ LOL. Seriously though you look like you've found a nice niche on that 450 and are doing an excellent job. Course, what do I know?:notworthy:notworthy:usa:canada
Ha ha... actually last week I was running out of hoe work on that jobsite.... I was told to make those cuts last a few days. So the hoe's in Economy mode, and yeah I wasn't too worried about heaping the buckets up. Me and 450 sized machines get along well. I like the speed they have, and the size is just nice. Would be nice if I had the 16' stick on her though. As for what you know.... you know enough so I will take the compliment. Now if I can get an A+ from Hoeman.... then I will be doin somethin! Maybe I can be his apprentice. Should I change my name to Hoeboy60?
not to shabby my young apprentice ahhhhh the smell of orange paint and dirt ahh the memories thats my 600 hitchi in cali between that and the 600 krapmatsu I am dubbed hoeman600
I beleve you ment to say (AWSEMERERERER) but what do i know. im american. were just stupid. how soon before canada buys the usa. we will be for sale soon to the highest bidder if we dont straighten up our act :usa :usa :usa i rember when this ment somthang :Banghead :Banghead
Yep were headed south fast! How bout that 1250 long stick, what about the mud, doesent that ruin the cylinders and hydrolic pump?
Do you need to use Binoculars to see the bucket ? Is America for sale again ? I thought China bought you guys .
for sale 1 highly courrpt nation. just need a good leeder and some CASH!!! no phone # as the phone cos will be broke soon also. yull have to reach seller on the corner begging:Banghead. not sure how you'll pay as we will have no banks :usa:usa inclosed is a pict of our new flag
they say no but flush the hydro system after every job and rebuild the seals n we dig slurry walls never had a problem:beatsme the co is nordic ind. in marysville ca. i ran both when i lived their but mostly the 450 and 600 tachi's
A+++++++++++++++++++++ burnout looking good bro :notworthy ya kinda did but try loading the rear first when their's no gate than all yer spoils fall foward loading the truck not the ground. you dont need my blessing your a verrry good operator. and one heck of a guy to boot. wish ya lived closer so you me and our miss'es'es'es'es could hang out. keep the picts coming and stay warm:drinkup
Well thank you my master. If you and Bill ever make it up this way for an equipment tour, or I make it down that way I'll bring ya some green facepaint and narly hair and you can be my yoda. As for the loading the rear of the truck first, I have been watching your videos and I already started doing that the otherday. With the 3 Deere 300's the previous operator was doing 240-270 loads per day doing short hauls. I just got the numbers back from last week. My average is 350 loads per day. And now that I have been loading from the rear I managed 409 loads today. I finally got her into HP mode, and someone has been playing with the stepping motor on that beast. I brought my timing light and the engine only runs 1800rpm in HP mode. I remember the 450 Deere I ran for awhile would crank 2200rpm so I am going to move the throttle cable around on the arm tommorrow.
:notworthypowwer GOOD
Thanks burnout, it's nice to hear that from someone other than the voices in my head, lol.:notworthy Definitely need to get that engine turned up, go for 500 loads a day.:notworthy:cool2 How many hours are you loading a day?
I walk the machine to the cut every morning at 6:45 and trucks are supposed to be there for their load at 7am sharp. But everyone sits and BS' in the trailer so the trucks normally get there around 7:30. Coffee is at 10, ends up lasting a half hour for them, lunch at 1 thats about 45 minutes to an hour, and then afternoon coffee at 4 thats another half hour and I send the last load off at 6pm. So with my 11hr day of loading.... I am lucky to get a serious 8 1/2hrs in of hard digging. Today I managed 394 loads. I also made 2 videos. The wind was down in the morning so I had the camera outside the cab. I did however turn my throttle up a little bit and it made a huge difference. I also got my mirrors moved so I can actually see them... and I'm lookin for a chrome stack for her.... because chrome makes everything better.
not too shabby, fast, smooth, accurate. not bad. you need to whack a sideboard every so often, just to keep 'em on their toes.
I have female truck drivers most of the time... and now a friend is coming to drive for me, so I try not to whack the boards. Then they tend to flirt with me a little more in the lunch shack... and well that makes me feel cooler and better looking than I really am..:drinkup And another video, me on friday loading trucks again just dickin around as usual. Should have another video up this week sometime. I got a new camera mount and I want to try it out on the outside of the machine. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtCIb8V2218
Great video's Burnout.....you're very smooth on the sticks !! How do you find the 450 Hitachi compared to the 345 CAT's ?
Say burn, does the new company move all the dirt with excavators and trucks and no pans? I though they would have a fleet of 657's tearing up what you were loading out, didn't look like too bad dirt...
The new company is much smaller than Sureway when it comes to the buggy fleet. They only have 11 buggies and 2 of them are 657's, the rest are 27's and only 2 of those are G's. The dirt I'm diggin is actually craptastic fill. The top 12" or so is clay and whats under it is a mix of beach sand, silt and topsoil, and gravel. This was a snowdump for 40 years so not much good dirt. I am mixing the clay and the fill underneath to make half decent stuff to build roads with in the industrial park we're doing. This company moves a fair bit with trucks. Then again so did Sureway.... it's just easier to spot 657's on their big sites rather than 5 or 6 40ton trucks and a hoe. The 450 is a nice machine. I am working some bugs out of her from the previous operators but I like it. I am not really a fan of the 345's... or any cat hoe for that matter. I was born and raised a Deere man, and when it comes to their hoe's I will always come back. My second place is a Link Belt, and then Daewoo for some reason. Cat is down with Komatsu. They do have a very nice machine, but I am a fan of speed, and unless your running a 320.... Cat doesn't have much of that. This 450 Hitachi with 10 100hrs on it will blow the doors off the 330D I had in cycle times. It's pretty bad when a bigger machine with 10k hrs on it is faster than a machine that still has paper on the floor from the dealership.