saw this behind a dealer's yard yesterday.
he bounced the check to the crane company last time he did a slew ring. they got him good this time
nicee!
he obveously kept swinging to the right and unscrewed the house. the new guys always fall fer this ointhead
That's a good way to get another 3 foot of digging depth. To the right? I was always told that TIGHTENS the house up...Huh. Learn sumpin new every day around here.:beatsme
To the right? I was always told that TIGHTENS the house up...Huh. Learn sumpin new every day around here.:beatsme[/QUOTE] Yeah! I thought it was righty tighty, lefty loosey. :beatsme Or it is a machine from the southern hemisphere, you know like the toilets that flush counter clockwise.
FELLAS FELLAS calm down its a jap machine its righty tighty refty roosey
What happened to this thing in the first place I wonder.....probably too much grease?
somebody ran her in to the ground ha,ha
slightly used excavator... some assembly required....
watch out, i got banned for less.
Optional extras Oh you want an undercarriage? You should have said something when you ordered the machine. That costs extra.
That will be the last time you ever dig over my drive motors....
Excavator to track frame "Hey, wait for me!" Rn'R.
Pity there are no places to grab on to around there!
i'd leave me head behind if it wasn't screwed on......wait a minute....where'd my head go?