Well since Jim Bruce called me out on it here we go. First some history of the last couple weeks for me. I have been playing musical excavators, its been pretty fun. The sad thing is my new ride has been taken away from me because another crew needed it and there is something even prettier in my future. So here goes.
Some mroe photo's of the Pirate 350. It's a dark presence on the jobsite leaving a path of firey wrecked equipment in its path of destruction. And also the shadow of my new chariot.
And.... the new ride. She is loaded to the nines. Leather seats, cruise control, sunroof, cd player with sat radio and of course a 250 shot of NOS...LOL I crack myself up sometimes. But the power boost button does work. I call it nitrous even though this isn't a honda. But the wing is coming next week. I figure a good wing on the counterweight is going to improve stability.
Whats the picture in post 2 pic 3....busted. Looks like they are at least giving you some nice iron to run. Keep the pics commin.
ha ha i thought i was the only one who noticed that. Bad burnout . great pics and nice machine.
great stuff! any more of the 350??
Worker's incentive program, for the long days when nothing's going right, gotta remmeber what your working for. LOL :cool2 Good to see the new iron. What's the "box" above the bucket cylinder on the stick for? And are they gonna let you keep this one?:drinkup:notworthy
Oh come on guys.... don't tell me you haven't seen that girly picture before. Its the same one thats been in the 953, 973, 450, D8 and the new hoes. Thats Theo as in....theoldlady. I guess I could always change up the picture, but thats a goooooood photo if you know what I mean. The box above the bucket cylinder is the control box for the hydraulic quick attach. It's an ok machine, it looks good on the outside but on the inside you can tell she has been rode hard and put away wet. The 450 isn't mine to keep. Underground took it back, and the other 2 new 450's are out as well. But there may be another new 450 coming into the mix.... hint hint.
oh billy does it come with a bucket seat?
Just waiting to have the North African stickers peeled off it by chance? Brian
It might be sitting near those machines, but not one of the ones from North African.... not that I can say anything about the whole situation. But I can say......I am starting to like this little 230 they have me on.
Leather seats, cruise control, sunroof, cd player with sat radio??? man i tell you some fo us get really lucky lol enjoy the ride and keep it nice and shiny lmao
Someday you'll get a real man hoe
acutally noticed the brush for cleaning the floor before "theo". i have been thinking of a way to hook up a air hose to the air ride seat to use air to clean out the cab and dust.
Couple of the 773's we got have a similar setup, it was nice. Just gotta watch how ya go about the actual cleanin, or the whole cab fills with dust and coats everything:Banghead
A couple of the graders and buggies over at Sureway have that setup for cleaning out the cab. I always tried to make friends with one of the guys on site so I could blow out my track loader cab. As for VantageTes.......bite me....:drinkup
lets ee what vantages got. back on the 850?
Screw that, I'm keeping the low hour powerstripe 385.
Yeah I figured that.....at least I still have rock trucks.
Lets get some videos!!!:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:drinkup:cool2