Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deerehauler’s Day in the Life

Deerehauler ยท 2009-06-06 00:14

I FINALLY got my work truck shined up enough to be fairly presentable, so I thought I'd show a few pics of what I hauled today. The truck is a 1999 Kenworth T-800 with a C-12 and 10 speed OD. The trailer is a 2007 53' Palamino Muv-All. The sides will slide out to 13'. I weigh just over 37,000# empty.

Replies11
  1. #1I AM IRONMAN2009-06-06 06:19

    Nice looking set up Deere hauler!

  2. #2tonka2009-06-06 07:08

    man T8's are where its at IMO, i love them, heres my old T8 and lowboy.

  3. #3Feed Bunk2009-06-09 18:58

    Great pics. I love T8's. Just wish mine was an extended day cab, Im 6'6" and the factory day cab is a little small. Here's a dirty one of mine from last falls harvest.

  4. #4Hendrik2009-06-09 19:57

    You'll have to get the truck repainted in Johnny green and get a little deer to stand on the bonnet ahhhmn sorry that should be hood shouldn't it?

  5. #5Chris917862009-06-09 20:25

    Gotta have the Cat to pull the Deere, ahh I love it.

  6. #6willie592009-06-09 22:29

    LoL, Yeah Hendrik...we know you Aussies and Brits call it a bonnet, we'll give you a pass on that. But I do agree with ya'...I think the truck would look cool Deere green, maybe with some yellow hand stripe work.

  7. #7D5G2009-06-10 00:09

    Very nice T800! Thanks for sharing the pics.

  8. #8Knucklehead2009-06-10 12:12

    There is a 379EX for sale in Jasper Mo that is painted up green and yellow. Looks pretty nice. I tried to find a website for the company, but couldn't. Their name is Tong Farms.

  9. #9Chaz Murray2009-06-10 13:09

    Is that a 16 tire trailer? they are legal in New Jersey?

  10. #10Wrench_one2009-06-13 22:15

    Love them T-800's Nice pics guys

  11. #11Dualie2009-06-14 04:30

    No but they were in CA where that picture was taken:cool2