Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Buttons not working on digital display for Kubota Kx91-3

Ponyslayer ยท 2022-02-17 22:27

My excavator is turning on just fine, but the buttons on the multi function digital display don't seem to be working properly. Is there a way to fix this without replacing the entire unit? The excavator is old and bit beaten up, but I am a newish owner. I don't use it much so am wondering if there could be an easy fix - or is the whole thing shot? The only thing I need is to turn on the aux system so I can use the thumb. I don't care if the rest of it works

Replies2
  1. #1StevenG2022-02-18 18:36

    Most of the times when something electronic goes it's gone for good. Have you checked all the connections?

  2. #2tdrainage2022-02-18 20:10

    We had the same problem on a 121-3. Thought it might be button on top since it was cracked open. All you get is top plate with new buttons. At least only $40.00 and needed anyway but did not solve problem. So yes the box under the panel must be replaced. It is a sealed unit and ours was $430.00 and it does take hour meter to zero so write hours down if you replace it