I went to the Case dealer to buy fuel and oil filters for my Case CX135. Parts guy said no problem on the fuel filter. The oil filter wasn't stocked and it would have to be ordered in. OEM was $60 plus $12 shipping. Fleetguard was $28 but I would have to wait a month and must buy 6. According to parts manager they would not keep stock so I had to buy all 6 as a minimum. The engine is an Isuzu BB-4BG1Tra-03 which they told me was not very common. On the Baldwin site, a B337 filter is $14.70. Does anyone buy from Baldwin online and get them shipped in? Who sells Baldwin filters in-store? I am not impressed with the service from my Case dealer and would prefer not to shop there. Thanks
Did you try calling Baldwin for a dealer close to you ? P.O. Box 6010 Kearney, NE 68848-6010 Phone: (800) 822-5394 (308) 234-1951 Fax: (800) 828-4453 Also try giving United Rentals a call. We buy Baldwin filters as our primary filter vender they are in Genelle, BC V0G 1G0 301 Courtesy Road Canada P: 250-693-8844 F: 250-693-8855 .Distance 84.7 miles from you
Go to your local NAPA store. http://www.napafilters.com/filterlookup/ResultsExact.asp?PartNo=B337&imageField.x=18&imageField.y=12 http://www.napaonline.com/Search/Detail.aspx?R=FIL7406_0006473236
I get mine from www.filterbarn.com . Seems to save me about 55-60% over local parts store.
I know Genelle B.C. My brother and sister were born there. I sent Baldwin an e-mail today so I may hear something back Monday. Thanks for the help guys!
Go to Bryan at Fleetfilter--Napa and Wix,great filters and pricing that usually can't be beat.Here,I just proved it---Your Baldwin B337=Napa 57406 or just 7406---$10.97 + shipping.The more you buy the shipping goes down exponentially.
I don't know if you have an Oriellys parts store in Canada but they stock equipment filters... If they don't have it in stock they can usually get it the next day.. As for NAPA they are the absolute highest on parts here, always a last resort for me.
Talked to my local filter business. He cleans air filters for trucks and machinery. He has my numbers for the excavator and truck filters and will be able to get them from Donaldson. I offered to buy 2 filters of each but he said they would sell me one and stock one of what I need. He stays in business by giving good service and I get to support my neighbor. His business is walking distance from my house.
Good to hear you are supporting a local business. Donaldson are good quality filters and actually make all the Cat filters for Cat to their specs.