http://cgi.ebay.com/TRAVERSE-LULL-T.../280622778800?pt=US_Lifts&hash=item41566bc9b0 Nothing like truth in advertising:beatsme:Banghead
Hey Speedpup, I know nothing about telehandlers, but I looked at it, saw it got no bids. What was wrong?
Market is so dead it is unbelievable. There are some real steals out there too. No bids on it may be the way the gyu is advertising it. If he is misrepresenting the machine how honest can he be? That brand Traverse was absorbed by Pettibone. Parts may be hard to get where a Lull now owed by JLG is very good a support and many more machines were sold so even used is easier to find.
I'm not sure what the machine is? Based on the pictures I have the frame and boom look somewhat like a Lull 644 highlander II, but many of the frame details aren't quite right. Is it a Traverse 6044? I can't find any good pictures of one. ISZ
For $100 dollars it looked like a good deal to me. I wish I would have seen it when it was active.
Glad you thought the same as me. I thought I knew Lulls really well. I came to the same conclusion as you did. Looked like a combo deal of parts. It was not going to be sold for 100 bucks it is worth 1500-1800 rolled up and crushed for scrap never mind parting it out.