Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

More out right FRUAD

Speedpup ยท 2011-02-23 11:27

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lull-8040-Telehandler-/270710100987?pt=US_Lifts&hash=item3f079453fb I could see if he said Lull type but not a mention I can see.

Replies6
  1. #1mitch5042011-02-23 22:09

    Believe it or not, he may not know the difference. A lot of people around here really think all telehandlers are Lulls.

  2. #2heavylift2011-02-24 14:12

    it may be like the kleenex or coke thing.... I may say I'm going for a coke , but end up with a dr pepper

  3. #3Speedpup2011-02-24 15:27

    Says Traverse right on the machine. If I order a Coca Cola I expect a it not a Dr. Pepper. If the guy said Lull type machine then no big deal.

  4. #4Speedpup2011-02-24 15:43

    Got an email from the seller so I explained the difference. I said he may not have know but does now. I told him to call Lull / JLG and ask for a part for a 8040 Traverse machine. I told him Traverse was bought by Pettibone. His choice now if he wants to be honest and list it as Lull type machine. I know it is buyer beware but would hate to see some poor guy get stuck buying it if he thinks he is getting a Lull.

  5. #5bsebastian2011-02-25 10:23

    So very true... just as many people call all skid steers "Bobcats"

  6. #6Speedpup2011-02-26 17:31

    He changed the add which is better for all including him.