Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Buying advise John deere 333e vs kubota svl90-2hfc

Csctl ยท 2016-02-13 07:55

Guys im looking at purchasing either a used jd 333e-100hrs, cab,heat/ac, warranty till 11-16 for 60k with 2.9% or a new kubota svl90-2 cab, heat/ac, hi flow, warranty for 2 years for 68k with 0%. I plan on using it to clear land, dig basement, clean/maintain gravelbar, and tend to the goats. The spec that really stands out is the bucket breakout force. It is basically double on the jd compared to kubota, but, i know jd rates theirs in a different manner and want to make sure im comparing apples to apples. I have read where several warranty claims have been denied by both manufactures. Anybody have experience to share with either that could guide me? The jd will be dropped off this week for me to demo. Thanks for your help

Replies2
  1. #1DMiller2016-02-13 09:19

    May wish to move this to the compact equipment pages, would get more that are acquainted with these to look. We mostly are older steel track loaders operators/owners here even as many of us have operated both.

  2. #2Tags2016-02-13 09:20

    The number one thing I would consider overall would be dealer support. After that I would go by wich machine you feel operates better. I have a 90 and have been very happy with its performance. I've never run the Deere but a friend of mine bought one of the first 333D series that he bought a few years ago and was so unhappy with it and had so many little problems with it Deere took it back. That doesn't mean they're not good, he just wasn't happy with it and the way it performed. He has had Takehuchi machines ever since.