Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

buying mini ex

newbie1276 ยท 2009-01-25 16:13

hey guys looking to purchase mini ex this spring anybody here know of auctions in new england area :beatsme live in mass. any help greatly appreciated

Replies5
  1. #1sbax762009-01-26 11:08

    Hey 1276 not sure what brand/size you are looking for I have a Gehl 383Z(2007-225 hrs.)that is in perfect condition. If you want I can email you some pictures etc.

  2. #2cat3202009-01-26 11:47

    that's seams like a nice machine why are you selling it?

  3. #3sbax762009-01-26 17:18

    320 I'm trying to get away from landscaping and more into drywells and excavation, so looking to get a 120 or 150 sized machine.

  4. #4wooland2009-02-07 13:55

    www.carrollequipment.com they are near syracuse ny and always have alot of used machines. just make shure if it is grey market you know and are willing to own. I like grey but parts can be tricky sometimes.

  5. #503warrior2009-02-08 07:34

    http://www.rockanddirt.com/perl/seller.pl?method=show&id=1495 This is the only place I have found in C.T. I believe there is a place on this web site for info on other auctions in forum supports and announsments.