Did some running around in the Lehigh Valley as well today.
973c 973c
Finally some snow removal equipment. Lehigh Valley Int Airport Lehigh Valley Int Airport
they ever finish that project across from the airport next to the microtel
i am not sure we had our noses to the ground searching for the snow removal equipment. I think I know what job you are talking about but I did not take notice yesterday.
Xcellent piccs
good looking demo equipment.
Great pics, how big of company is that? Looks kinda similar to Mathy's here in Wisconsin area. Last I knew with Mathy's is that they had to buy a company each year due to tax purposes. Don't know if that has changed with things being slower or not. Always enjoy your "tours". Trbo
Those IH scrapers came out of NJ, just outside of Easton. I was to a Hunyady auction where the company was selling out.
Does anyone know who makes the demolition grapples for Brandenburg's wheel and track loaders?
Word on the street is that an awful lot of Brandenburg's attachments are "in house" custom made. I've heard other guys say that when they get a new hammer or pulverizer or something, they take it to the field and tell the operator to try to break it, so they can build it stronger.
That's what I suspected, I haven't seen anything that heavy. I stole those pictures to give them to my mechanic.
You hit the nail on the head. With the exception of shears, and possibly some hammers, Brandenburg fabs pretty much everything in house. Also, you hit the nail on the head, they build it, have an operator break it, then build it bigger stronger and better. I also heard they built a new paint shop last year along with an addition to the fab shop.
I was at the office in Bethlehem last week looking to apply for a job but I was told their still laying off but any way I was amazed at the size of the yard and the equip. they had stored. It was cool watching them work all that steel across from the office too.
Looks like the batmobile!
They use to belong to Stryker out by Alexandria Twnsp NJ.