I have a guy with an 07 C15 Acert. As I understand it, it had been pumped up to over 600hp. It needs a clutch but I am wondering if I need a clutch with more than the 1860 ftlb stock rating of this engine. E1MESGBHE09RAV9S9F I tried to scan the engine specs but it wont come up correctly Im guessing its cause the engine has been tweeked.
I would put in a 2050 clutch. Eatons 208925-82H is a pretty popular clutch and we have had good luck with it.
All the guys i know with big power cats are running LIPE clutches now. two of them are over 800+ to the wheels daily one actually put down over 1000 in utah at a dyno event.
There are many things that can cause an engine fan to stay on all the time. They are also tough to troubleshoot because of this. This common things that cause the engine has been tweeked .