I have a s220 open cab and wanted to put a cab kit about 300 bucks does anyone have one? Are they worth having because there vinyl ?
I am also interested to this vinyl cab enclosure... Is it worth?
the vinyl cab kits are marginal on a good day. but it's better than an open cab in a snowstorm :drinkup
I actually sell these vinyl cab kits along with factory Bobcat glass enclosures. My opinion: The vinyl is ok if you are going to use it for home use and keep your skidsteer stored inside out of the weather, because over time the sun and wind tend to make the vinyl brittle and hard to see through. Also depending on your brand of skidsteer, some of the vinyl kits go on the outside of the cab and some go on the inside.....which make some more weather proof than others. But is a good option if you are on a budget. Hope this helps. Brent www.AllSkidsteers.com