Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cab left or right side

DOTS ยท 2011-11-09 21:38

If any one could tell me or post pics of excavators with cabs on the right side or oppiset most major brands .thanks for your help

Replies10
  1. #1Drc2011-11-09 21:44

    I think the John Deere 690 and 690 B had the cab on the right, they would be late seventies early eighties machines

  2. #2DOTS2011-11-09 22:22

    Thanks trying to explain to a guy teaching a safty class there are machines with blind sides on the left .he belives all excavators have cabs on the right.

  3. #3lgammon2011-11-09 23:30

    this is also the reason for john deere controls being backwards!!

  4. #4CM19952011-11-10 06:45

    Koehring had right side cabs - http://www.machinerytrader.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=7740307& JD as stated earlier - http://www.machinerytrader.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=5985967&

  5. #5rare ss2011-11-10 06:54

    PC8000 click here to view cab on the LHS

  6. #6245dlc2011-11-10 11:16

    Gradall use to on both truck and track mounted machines.

  7. #7Buckethead2011-11-10 22:18

    Also Bucyrus-Erie, Hopto, Hein-Werner, Hydra-Unit, Insley, and a few others I can't remember off the top of my head.

  8. #8rjharms2011-11-11 15:00

    Also Warner and Swasey

  9. #9D.Echols2011-11-13 14:33

    A co. I worked for had a Bantam that was right side cab. I hated that thing

  10. #10ror76a2011-11-13 20:27

    Unit (Hydra Unit) had the cab on the left side of the machine. As far as I know, all of their machines, cable and hydraulic, cabs were on the left.