Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

California Corvette 12V-71 Powered International Drag Racing Truck

DerelictTexture ยท 2012-10-28 20:54

Whoops...typed in "California"..instead of "Cornfield" can't seem to alter the header... And then...scroll down to the last video for a radical frame twisting drag race between two loaded semi trucks...uphill!! http://http://adventuresinmikeslife.blogspot.ca/2012/10/cornfield-corvette.html

Replies4
  1. #1JDOFMEMI2012-10-29 01:18

    Your link is broken on both posts. Sounds interesting though.

  2. #2Hendrik2012-10-29 01:28

    http://adventuresinmikeslife.blogspot.ca/2012/10/cornfield-corvette.html I like this one, with the :usa in the foreground and a big smoky fuel burning beast in the background. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=98E-Tusqnwk

  3. #3DerelictTexture2012-10-29 01:35

    Thanks for getting that sorted out Hendrik! Just so you guys know...Hendrik put a working link in the his reply. I also added a good working link in the other post titled ( properly ) "Cornfield Corvette" Just one of those days

  4. #4rafaelsmall942012-11-10 03:37

    Thanks for updating the link. Both the stories are interesting and treat to watch. Wonder, where these people get these ideas from. I would go and purchase from one of the used pickup trucks for sale and may be create my version of this. Long plan though, duh! :drinkup